We are an independent, experienced in educational content, online publisher, and we aim to help students pass the GED® test with the help of this informational website. To achieve this goal, we provide useful information about preparation for the GED exam.
Similar to MOOCs, we also publish premium online learning materials free of charge.
Our online classes and practice tests align with the GED Test requirements and feature lessons in 4 subjects: Math, Science, Language, and Social Studies. These resources are based on Onsego GED Prep courses. Our agreement with Onsego, the membership website, allows us to use these premium learning materials.
We also list on this website (practically) all GED prep locations in the US; most likely, there are GED classes near you, and you can find them through our website. Our database is updated weekly.
Gedeno Quick Facts
- Our online lessons and practice questions are provided by Onsego. GED Testing Service recognizes Onsego as a trusted publisher that has developed curriculum materials that are 100% aligned with the GED test.
- Onsego courses are designed by master teachers and Ph.D. students from top universities.
- Steve Gory, the EdTech expert from Onsego, is responsible for aligning the expert-created content with technologies that support accelerated learning. You can ask Steve questions through our contact form.
We pay extra attention to keeping our website’s database as actual as possible. Every week, we add or update GED schools’ addresses to ensure this website’s accuracy.
We also have an extensive database of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions); you can check them here.
Sending an email is the best way of contacting us. We usually answer your questions within 24 hours. If you have any questions, get in touch with our team.
GED Test Quick Facts
The GED Test refers to the General Educational Development test that is administrated by GED Testing Service, the official organization. The GED Test scheduling for the online or traditional exams takes place through the ged.com website.
- GED Testing Service is a joint venture of the nonprofit American Council on Education (ACE) and Pearson, the world’s most significant education and testing company.
- Students who pass the GED receive the GED High School Equivalency (HSE) Diploma issued by their states.
- The GED subtests are fully aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education. This website and its materials are not endorsed or sponsored by ACE or GED Testing Service.
Our website is supported through advertising. We use the income to help fund the creation and maintenance of the content.
Last Updated on February 15, 2022.